Strata Rib is a light gauge, exposed fastener panel offered in 36” wide coverage. ¾” high reinforced major ribs provide added strength and durability, easier installation and less chance for water infilatration. All panels come in our economical ColorGuard 25 paint system, with a 25 year warranty.
- STRATA RIB PANEL
Gauge: 26 & 29
Rib Height: ¾"
Rib Spacing: 9"
Produced in: Anchorage, AK,
Sacramento, CA, Spokane, WA,
& Salt Lake City, UT
- Full 36” wide coverage means fewer panels to handle and install.
- Specialty finishes in Dura Tech™ 5000 and Dura Tech™ xl paint systems
available in 29ga as a standard offer.
- Weather-resistant lap system with anti-siphon groove provides better weather tightness compared to most other light gauge, exposed fastener panels.
- Purlin-bearing leg speeds installation of panels and improves the quality of panel side laps.
- Manufactured with high-tensile steel for excellent load capacity.
- Fitted side laps self-align each panel during installation for a clean overall finish.
- Available in polycarbonate panels designed to withstand punishing climates and harsh exterior conditions.
- Strata Rib panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC. Strata Rib panel assemblies are also Class A Fire Rated per UL790 when installed in accordance to UL listings. These UL assembles are also Class 4 Hail Rated. UL Class A Fire (pdf)
Depend on superior color retention and corrosion resistance with Dura Tech xl. The tested and proven technology promises a lifetime of durability, and is offered in a number of standard Cool Colors.
- Color Palette
- Dura Tech™ xl Residential Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech™ xl Non-Residential Warranty (pdf)
- Specialty Finishes Product Sheet (pdf)
- NEW! Copper Penny Product Sheet (pdf)
- Dura Tech™ 5000 Prints Residential Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech™ XL Prints Residential Warranty (pdf)