Klondike Siding panel is an economical, structural, thru-fastened metal siding system suitable for extreme climates and is ideal for buildings, exterior or interior siding, wainscoting and trailer skirting applications.
- KLONDIKE SIDING PANEL
Gauge: 29 gauge,
26 gauge option
Rib Height: ¼”
Rib Spacing: 4”
Produced in: Anchorage, AK
- Made in Alaska
- Custom manufactured sheet lengths from
3’-0” up to 13’-0”
- Suitable for high wind regions including 130 mph
- Standard 29 gauge colors available day after next
- Available in 9 standard ColorGuard™ 25 with
Spectrascape® colors and 17 standard Dura Tech® xl colors, as well as 29 gauge ZINCALUME® Plus – refer to color chart on
the Klondike Product Sheet for full range of color options
- Standard trim and flashings available for a complete siding system
- Hemmed parallel panel edges for reduced risk of injury during installation
- Three easy to specify standard pre-punch screw hole patterns available
Klondike Siding® is available in the economically priced ColorGuard 25 with Spectrascape® coating system or the superior performing Dura Tech xl system.
- Color Palette (pdf)
ColorGuard 25 with Spectrascape®: Limited 25 Year Film Integrity, 15 Year Fade and Chalk Warranty.
Dura Tech xl:
- Dura Tech xl - Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech xl - Limited 25 Year Non-Residential Warranty (pdf)