Design Span® hp
Design Span hp is a 24 gauge aesthetically pleasing concealed fastener system offering a complete range of Dura Tech® Cool Colors that makes Design Span hp the preferred architectural roof system for the residential market.
- DESIGN SPAN HP PANEL
Coverage: 12", 16", & 17"
(18” available – additional charges
and lead times apply)
Rib Height: 1¾"
Produced in: Fontana, CA
& Tacoma, WA
- Factory notching available for turn under at the eave (some limitations apply).
Notch provides a clean detail and reduction in labor.
- Can be installed over solid substrates or spaced support members at spans up to 4’-0”.
- Subtle striations between ribs reduce the appearance of oil-canning.
- Factory applied sealant in the female leg is standard.
- Recommended minimum slope of 2:12. Inquire for slopes below 2:12.
- Has been tested for air infiltration per ASTM E1680, water infiltration per ASTM E1646, and wind uplift performance per ASTM E1592.
- Design Span hp is correctively leveled to insure the flattest panel appearance.
- Snap-On panel, no field seaming required.
- All Dura Tech 5000 and Dura Tech mx colors are Energy Star listed cool colors formulated to help reduce the demand for energy.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential applications.
- Design Span hp panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on noncombustible deck or framing per the IBC or IRC. Design Span hp panel assemblies are also Class A Fire Rated per UL790 when installed in accordance to UL listings.
- 18” optional, additional charges and lead times apply.
ASC Building Products has enhanced the performance of Design Span hp with the Dura Tech 5000 and Dura Tech® mx coating systems. All colors are Energy Star listed cool colors formulated to help reduce the demand for energy. This paint technology integrated provides a lifetime of durability for homeowners.
Installation Guide Details
- Design Span hp Guide (pdf)