Delta Rib is a through-fastened panel offering homeowners simple installation and excellent durability. Available in a wide variety of Dura Tech® xl Cool Colors.
- DELTA RIB PANEL
Gauge: 26 & 29
Rib Height: 13/16"
Rib Spacing: 8"
Produced in: Sacramento, CA,
Salem, OR, & Spokane, WA
- 24” width is easier to install on steep slope applications.
- Purlin-bearing leg speeds installation of panels and improves the quality of panel side laps.
- Quick, economical trim packages available with standard trim pieces saving fabrication and installation time and money.
- Fiberglass and polycarbonate skylight panels are available to match the profiles of the metal panels.
- Manufactured with high tensile steel for greater load capability.
- Delta Rib panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC. Delta Rib panel assemblies are also Class A Fire Rated per UL790 when installed in accordance to UL listings. These UL assembles are also Class 4 Hail Rated. UL Class A Fire (pdf)
Depend on superior color retention and corrosion resistance with Dura Tech xl. The tested and proven technology promises a lifetime of durability, and is offered in a number of standard Cool Colors.