Nor-Clad is a light gauge, exposed fastener panel with 36” coverage used in residential roof and wall applications. Wide panel coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving homeowners time and money.
- NOR-CLAD PANEL
Gauge: 29 & 26
Rib Height: 5/8"
Rib Spacing: 9"
Produced in: Anchorage, AK, Salem,
OR, Spokane, WA, & Salt Lake City, UT
- Quick, economical trim packages available as standard trim pieces and can be ordered by part number.
- Full 36” net coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Available in a variety of attractive Dura Tech™ Cool Colors or ZINCALUME® Plus finish for unpainted applications.
- Specialty finishes in Dura Tech™ 5000 and Dura Tech™ xl paint systems
available in 29ga as a standard offer.
- Weather-resistant lap system with anti-siphon groove provides better weather tightness compared to most other light gauge, exposed fastener panels.
- Available in polycarbonate panels designed to withstand punishing climates and harsh exterior conditions.
- Nor-Clad panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC. Nor-Clad panel assemblies are also Class A Fire Rated per UL790 when installed in accordance to UL listings. These UL assembles are also Class 4 Hail Rated. UL Class A Fire (pdf)
Depend on superior color retention and corrosion resistance with Dura Tech xl. The tested and proven technology promises a lifetime of durability, and is offered in a number of standard Cool Colors.
- Color Palette
- Dura Tech™ xl Residential Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech™ xl Non-Residential Warranty (pdf)
- Specialty Finishes Product Sheet (pdf)
- NEW! Copper Penny Product Sheet (pdf)
- Dura Tech™ 5000 Prints Residential Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech™ XL Prints Residential Warranty (pdf)
- Product Sheet and Load Tables (pdf)
- Polycarbonate Accessories (pdf)
- ICC Report (pdf)
- UL Class A Fire (pdf)